The gameplay of Papa's Wingeria
Play Papa's Wingeria and become the manager of a fried chicken restaurant. Satisfy all customers in the restaurant by making mouth-watering fried chicken.
Like Papa's Pastaria, this game is in the same Papa Louie restaurant management series. It was launched on May 8, 2012. In this new version, you can choose between three characters including Chuck, Mandi, and James. Note that you can customize these characters. After selecting one of the characters, you can start to work as a waiter or a waitress in a fried chicken restaurant. There are 4 stations in the restaurant.
- Order Station: In the Order Station, you need to take customers and collect their payments.
- Fry Station: In the Fry Station, you will fry chicken wings and shrimp in the fryer. When these wings are cooked, you need to take them out of the fryer and place them on the dish.
- Sauce Station: There are many sauces in the Sauce Station. They are BBQ Sauce, Buffalo Sauce, Spicy Garlic Sauce, Calypso Sauce, Atomic Sauce, Honey Mustard Sauce, Teriyaki Sauce, Medium Sauce, and so on. You can add them to the fried chicken.
- Build Station: In the Build Station, you can decorate the fried chicken with celery, carrots, red peppers, green peppers, French fries, and cheese cubes.
How to control: Use the mouse to play.
All badges in Papa's Wingeria
After finishing a hard-working day, you will get an evaluation of your service quality and badges. Here is the list of some badges in the game and strategies to gain them.
- Work up the Ranks: You must reach rank 5 to get this badge.
- Regular Worker: Try to reach rank 10 to gain this badge.
- Full-Time Employee: You will claim this badge if you reach rank 20.
- Long Haul: If you can reach rank 30, you will gain this badge.
- Longer Haul: Attempt to reach rank 40 if you want to get this badge.
Play this game now and try to earn all badges in the game. Besides, don't forget to check out Papa Louie: When Pizzas Attack which was also developed by Flipline Studios.