Join sports mini-games in Cartoon Network Summer Games
Cartoon Network Summer Games invites you to participate in 9 mini-games. You must transform into famous cartoon characters and win all mini-games.
Like Doodle Champion Island Games, this game also features many mini-games that you can join freely.
- Baseball: This mini-game requires you to hit 9 balls to gain 90 points because each ball is worth 10 points.
- BMX: If you are a great biker, don’t ignore this mini-game. your mission is to ride a bicycle to go on a bumpy racetrack. The allotted time is only 30 seconds, so try to go the furthest distance.
- Basketball: In this mini-game, you need to join an unrivaled basketball match. Throw the ball into the hoop as many times as possible to gain the highest possible score.
- Swimming: In this mini-game, your objective is to swim one lap as soon as possible to gain the highest possible score.
- Weightlifting: The mini-game requests you to lift a heavyweight.
- Climbing: In this mini-game, you need to climb on the high wall. Try to reach the top of the wall to gain many points.
- Trampoline: This mini-game requires you to jump on the trampoline without falling
- Triple Jump: This mini-game requires you to join a running competition in which you must run and jump over hurdles to reach the finish line as soon as possible.
- Sprint: In this mini-game, you also take part in a running contest, but the racetrack has no obstacles. Therefore, you can rush toward the finish line to gain the highest possible score.
How to control: Press the spacebar to play the game.
Playable game modes in Cartoon Network Summer Games
Two game modes including Challenge and Practice modes are available for gameplay in this game. At the start of the game, you can choose the Practice mode to learn the playing rules of all mini-games and practice your skills. Then, you can choose the Challenge mode to join different challenges.